Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A person seeking issuance of a permit hereunder shall file an application for such permit with the building inspector:
(A) Form. The application shall be made in writing upon forms provided by the building inspector and shall be filed in the office of the building inspector.
(B) Contents. The application shall set forth:
(1) A description of the building proposed to be moved, giving the street number, construction materials, dimensions, number of rooms, and condition of exterior and interior;
(2) A legal description of the lot from which the building is to be moved, giving the lot, block and tract number, if located in the city;
(3) A legal description of the lot to which it is proposed that such building be removed, giving lot, block and tract number;
(4) The portion of the lot to be occupied by the building when moved and shall include a plot plan;
(5) The highway, streets and alleys over, along or across which the building is proposed to be moved;
(6) Proposed moving date and hours; and
(7) Any additional information which the building inspector shall find necessary to make a fair determination of whether a permit should be issued.
(C) Accompanying papers; certificate of ownership or entitlement. The applicant, if other than the owner, shall file with the application a written statement or bill of sale signed by the owner or other sufficient evidence that he is entitled to move the building.
(D) Fee. The application shall be accompanied by a permit fee as described in the Master Fee Schedule.
(Ord. 2536, § 3, passed 4-10-1989; Ord. 3499, § 3, passed 3-9-2009)