Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A bill for utility services will be mailed each month; a billing month consists of approximately 30 days. Utility service(s) are based on the number of kWh and/or gallons used that register through the meter(s) for electric, water and sewer; storm water is a flat rate fee. The bill will be mailed on the last business day of each month. Bills will be due on the fifteenth of the next month; if the due date falls on a weekend or holiday the bills will be due the next business day after the fifteenth. A penalty will be added to any bill that has not been paid by the due date. To avoid a penalty, payments must be received by the end of the business day (3:30 pm EST) on the due date.
(A) Payments can be made using cash, check/money order, credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) or by ACH (bank draft). Payments will be accepted:
(1) At the utility office during office hours;
(2) Through the night drop box (checks/money order only, for your security) located on the north side of the building;
(3) Credit card by phone, call 1-866-229-1251;
(4) Credit card online through the Town of Bargersville website (www.townofbargersville.org.);
(5) Through automatic bank draft (ACH); enrollment forms are available at the utility office or online;
(B) Payment arrangements and extensions, based on your payment history, may be possible. Contact the Utility Office for questions about arrangements, extensions or for contact information about heating/cooling assistance programs.
(C) Customer(s) requesting a seasonal utility service(s) suspension will continue to be billed the monthly facility fees.
(D) Copies of the utility's schedules of rates, general rules and regulations of service are available, upon request, for review at the Bargersville Utility Office and on online.
(Ord. 2018-24, passed 9-11-2018)