§ 151.59 WATER.
   (A)   The subdivider shall provide a complete water main supply system which shall be connected to a municipal or community water supply approved by the city; except, that when such municipal or community water supply is not available because the subdivision is not located within the urban service area the subdivider shall provide an individual water supply on each lot in the subdivision in accordance with minimum requirements of the city.
   (B)   The plans for the installation of a water main supply system shall be prepared by the subdivider and approved by the City Engineer. Upon the completion of the water supply installation, the plans for such system as built shall be filed with the Commission.
('74 Code, § 14-27) (Ord. passed 11-25-67) Penalty, see § 10.99