Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It shall be unlawful for any child 15, 16, or 17 years of age to be in a public place within the corporate limits of the city, including any city park:
(1) Between 1:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. on Sunday;
(2) After 11:00 p.m. on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday; or
(3) Before 5:00 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
(B) It shall be a curfew violation for a child under 15 years of age to be in a public place after 11:00 p.m. or before 5:00 a.m. on any day.
(C) The above restrictions shall not apply to a child who is:
(1) Accompanied by his parent, guardian or custodian;
(2) Accompanied by an adult specified by his parent, guardian or custodian; or
(3) Participating in, going to or returning from:
(a) Lawful employment;
(b) A school sanctioned activity; or
(c) A religious event.
(D) The penalty provisions set forth in § 10.99 shall apply to violations of this section.
(Ord. 91-4, passed 5-6-91)