Any person, including the City of Aurora officials/employees, who believes there is property located within the corporate limits of the city that has growing plant matter in violation of this subchapter, shall make a written complaint signed, dated and filed with the enforcement authority and City Clerk-Treasurer. If the city makes the complaint, an employee, officer or Councilmember of the city shall file the complaint in all respects as set out above.
(Ord. 2005-06, passed 6-20-05; Am. Ord. 2015-005, passed 6-1-15)