Every Person owning, leasing, occupying, or renting a building or structure within a District created pursuant to 17.24.060 shall construct or accommodate construction and access by Utilities, as applicable, and provide that portion of the service connection on the Person's  property between the facilities referred to in Section 17.24.050 and the termination facilities on or within the building or structure being served, all in accordance with the applicable rules, regulations, and tariffs of the respective Utility that pertain to service connections and are on file with the Commission or are approved by the Council. (Ord. 5281 § 1 (part); January 14, 1992: Ord. 6416 § 3 (part); August 15, 2017.)