Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A vesting tentative map shall be filed in the same form and have the same contents, accompanying data and reports as required by Chapter 17.08, except that the following additional requirements and conditions shall apply:
A. Subdivider shall obtain final approval of any and all zone reclassifications (including adoption of any ordinance), variances, conditional use permits required to change the property prior to filing a vesting tentative map.
B. At the time of filing, and at all times thereafter, the map shall have conspicuously printed on its face the words "Vesting Tentative Map."
C. At the time of presentation of a vesting tentative map, the subdivider shall supply the following:
1. The filing fees required for processing of a tentative map.
2. A report from the Director of the Community Development and Planning Department, or his designee, that the proposed project meets all applicable City Zoning and planning requirements and certifying to the adoption of the zoning ordinance permitting the uses proposed on the Vesting Tentative Map.
3. Sewer, water, storm drain, electrical, cable television, telephone, gas and street improvement details.
4. Geological, soils and other studies.
5. Flood control information.
6. A school impact analysis.
7. A traffic impact analysis.
8. Detailed grading plans.
9. Solar access, passive or natural heating or cooling opportunities.
10. Signing programs (advertising and safety signing).
11. Proposed programs for open space maintenance, slope maintenance, provision of trails/parks and maintenance thereof.
12. Documentation of subdivider's contact with Department of Fish and Game and the Army Corps of Engineers. (Ord. 4776 § 1 (part); November 12, 1986.)