Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Any alarm license or permit pursuant to this chapter may be revoked or suspended up to 30 days if any of the following conditions exist or occur:
(1) If the licensee has knowingly made any material misstatement in his applications for the license;
(2) If the licensee has violated any provisions of this chapter or any rules or regulations made pursuant to this chapter;
(3) If the licensee conducts such business in an unlawful manner or in such a manner as to constitute a public nuisance or a breach of peace or to be a menace to the health, safety or general welfare of the people of the city;
(4) If the licensee has not paid fees as provided herein;
(5) If the number of false alarms for any alarm system exceeds six in any calendar year;
(6) If any conditions then exist which would have been grounds for denial of the application for the license.
(B) Suspension or revocation of any alarm license issued shall be pursuant to Chapter 5.82 of this code.
('86 Code, § 9.74.080) (Ord. 4164, passed - - )