Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The application for a permit shall contain the following:
(1) The name of the applicant organization and a statement that applicant is an eligible organization under § 9.10.010.
(2) The names and addresses of all officers of the applicant organization.
(3) If applicant organization is a corpora-tion, the names and addresses of all directors of the corporation.
(4) A list of the names of all members of the applicant organization who will operate and staff bingo games which members shall be nonsalaried and noncompensated.
(5) The particular property within the city, including the street number, owned or leased by the applicant, used by such applicant for an office or for performance of the purposes for which the applicant is organized, on which property bingo games will be conducted, together with the occupancy capacity of such place.
(6) A detailed schedule of the date(s), hours, location, and occupancy capacity of such loca-tion of each bingo game to be held.
(7) A detailed description of the record system to account for the receipts, prizes, expenses and profits of each bingo game.
(8) The location and signatures of the special bank account(s) required by § 9.10.120.
(9) That the applicant agrees to conduct bingo games in strict accordance with the provisions of Cal. Penal Code § 326.5 and this chapter as they may be amended from time to time, and agrees that the permit to conduct bingo games may be revoked by the City Manager upon violation of any of such provisions.
(10) The application shall be verified as provided in the Code of Civil Procedure for the verification of pleadings.
(11) The address to which notice, when required, is to be sent or mailed, and the names of any individual or individuals, in addition to those set forth elsewhere in the application, who are authorized to accept service of process on behalf of permittee.
(12) The application, if other than a senior citizens' club, shall also submit with its application a certificate or determination of exemption under the applicable section of the Revenue and Taxation Code, or a letter of good standing from the Exemption Division of the Franchise Tax Board in Sacramento showing exemption under such section.
(B) Each such application shall be accompanied by an amount equal to the annual permit fee provided herein. If an application for a permit is denied, one-half of any permit fee paid shall be refunded to the applicant.
('86 Code, § 9.10.040) (Ord. 3698, passed - - ; Am. Ord. 3730, passed - - )