Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Director of Public Works shall cause to be kept in his office a permanent record containing:
(1) A description of each parcel of property for which notice to dispose of litter has been given;
(2) The name of the owner, if known;
(3) The date on which such notice was mailed and posted;
(4) The charges incurred by the city in disposing of the litter, and all incidental expenses in connection therewith; and
(5) A brief summary of the work performed. Each such entry shall be made as soon as practicable after completion of such act.
(B) The term “incidental expenses” shall include administrative overhead, the cost of printing, advertising and/or posting provided for in this chapter, the compensation of the person appointed by the city to take charge of and superintend any of the work authorized under this chapter, the expenses of preparing and typing the resolutions, notices and other papers, and hearing and other proceedings for such work and any other expenses incidental to the completion and inspection of the work.
('86 Code, § 6.20.120) (Ord. 3014, passed - - ; Am. Ord. 3695, passed - - )