The City Manager, with the consent of the City Council, may contract with any qualified person to perform any specialized services, such as engineering, administrative, legal, accounting or financial services, with respect to an assessment district. The cost of such services shall be a proper charge against such district if such district is formed. If such district is not formed, the cost of such services shall be borne by the city.
('86 Code, § 3.50.030) (Ord. 3997, passed  - - )