Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Enterprise License: A therapeutic massage enterprise license may not be issued to an individual who:
1. Is a minor at the time the application is filed.
2. Has been convicted of any crime directly related to the occupation as prescribed by Minnesota statutes section 364.03, subdivision 2, and who has not shown competent evidence of sufficient rehabilitation and present fitness to perform the duties and responsibilities of a licensee as prescribed by Minnesota statutes section 364.03, subdivision 3.
3. Is not of good moral character or repute.
4. Is not the real party in interest of the enterprise.
5. Has misrepresented or falsified information on the license application.
B. Therapist License: A therapeutic massage therapist license may not be issued to a person who could not qualify for a therapeutic massage enterprise license or who is not affiliated with, employed by, or does not hold a therapeutic massage enterprise license. (Ord. 1999-2, 2-1-1999)