Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Any person desiring a permit hereunder shall present an application, and a fee as established in section 3-1-3 of the city code, on such forms as shall be provided by the zoning administrator requiring the following information:
1. The name and address of the applicant.
2. The name and address of the owner of the land.
3. The address and legal description of the land involved.
4. The purpose of the land fill.
5. A description of the source, type, and amount of fill material to be placed upon the premises.
6. The highway, street or streets, or other public ways in the city upon and along which any material is to be hauled or carried.
7. An estimate of the time required to complete the land fill.
8. A certificate of survey showing present topography and also including boundary lines for all properties, watercourses, wetlands and other significant features within three hundred fifty feet (350').
9. A site plan showing the proposed finished grade and landscape plan. Erosion control measures shall be provided on such plan. Final grade shall not adversely affect the surrounding land or the development of the site on which the land fill is being conducted. Topsoil shall be of a quality capable of establishing normal vegetative growth.
10. A plan and/or statement demonstrating the proposed activity will in no way jeopardize the public health, safety and welfare or is appropriately fenced to provide adequate protection.
11. A statement that the applicant will comply with all conditions prescribed by the city or its officers or agents.
B. The application shall be considered as being officially submitted when all the information requirements are complied with. (Ord. 1988-12, 12-19-1988; amd. 2005 Code; Ord. 2017-01, 1-3-2017)