Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. The Council may revoke any MFU license upon a showing of cause at a public hearing after the licensee has received timely notice thereof and has an opportunity to be heard regarding the potential revocation of his or her license and the opportunity to present witnesses on his or her behalf. Notice may be given in the same manner as that prescribed for service of process under the Minnesota rules of civil procedure for the district courts or by certified or registered U.S. Mail.
B. Emergency: If, in the discretion of the City Administrator, imminent harm to the health or safety of the public may occur because of the actions of a licensee under this Chapter, the City may immediately suspend the permit and provide notice under provisions of this section.
C. An MFU license may be revoked for any of the following reasons:
1. The MFU site is found to be in noncompliance with any requirements of this chapter.
2. The MFU has violated the conditions of the MFU license or has violated any provision of the City Code.
3. The MFU’s operations are determined to be unsanitary.
4. The MFU’s licenses issued by the State of Minnesota has expired or is revoked.
5. The owner or lessee of the property has revoked permission for the MFU to operate on its property.
6. Other good cause as may be established by the City.
(Ord. 2021-04, 3-15-2021)